I think this thread has now passed up the old Latest Movie thread.
Coffee Sucks.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
I think this thread has now passed up the old Latest Movie thread.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
How long was the old one??
Buton Tennis...2006, LPD Reg. season Champs, LPD Tourny champs, and the Region D Champs!
it was around 55 i think
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Well this one has passed the other one then
No Regrets
yepp
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
i like the oompa loompas
What's really funny is that now that I read all your posts burton, after looking at your avatar for so long, I hear Stewie's voice...funny to read you biznitch someone out and hear it in my mind as Stewie.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Stewie is the [censored]. Look at this.....
Family Guy's Stewie Hosting Web Talk Show
It's 1999 all over again: Internet cartoon to star evil baby as hilarious talk show host.
Heeeeere's Stewie!
The tyrannical tyke in the Fox animated series Family Guy will be the virtual host of a talk show being developed strictly for the Internet later this year.
Stewie's show will be based on http://www.familyguy.com and other News Corp.-owned Web properties catering to the young demographics that have embraced the Fox series.
"We think that the property is perfectly suited for that audience," Fox Interactive Media president Ross Levinsohn said Tuesday.
He added that the idea for the show has been embraced on Madison Avenue by potential advertisers. He does not expect the program to cannibalize viewing for the Fox series or other Family brand extensions like DVD. Stewie wouldn't be the first animated character to get his own talk show; that distinction belongs to Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which aired on Cartoon Network.
" By all means, turn me into a child star. Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins. "
Bookmarks